Hot Jobs to Apply Today!
Business Development Representative
Logan Data Inc, one of the fastest growing Data Consulting Services companies in the New England Area, is looking for a Business Development Representative to become an essential member of the team in Westford, MA. As a Business Development Representative, you will increase Logan Data’s revenue and market presence through effective selling into past, current and targeted customers. You will achieve growth objectives through prospecting, lead response and relationship building. You will evaluate customers’ needs and lead a team to develop a solution from concept to implementation.
From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.We offer a competitive salary with full benefits. This position will be in Westford, MA.
This position is an excellent entry to technology sales with a path and goal of career advancement. You will use your outbound sales skills and techniques to generate new business. You have the ability to move past gatekeepers, speaking with decision makers, and working towards getting meetings scheduled. Finally, you are motivated and focused and ready to be on a career path taking you on a sales journey through our growing organization.Logan Data is a positive, collaborative and collegial workplace. We pride ourselves on doing amazing work and we’re committed to growing a great team of people who love what they do.
A Day In The Life
- Qualifying and producing quality leads for the Sales Executives.
- Assisting sales and marketing executives with various direct marketing activities and programs.
- Interacting by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level executives.
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of Logan Data’s service offerings.
- Analyze prospect’s needs, understand business processes, identify projects, determine requirements, and ascertain potential solutions.
- Contacting various senior level executives and schedule tele-conferences, Web meetings, and face to face meetings for sales team
- Sourcing contacts and leads in the areas of business including but not limited to Healthcare, Financial, Life Sciences & Higher Ed
- Effectively leveraging telephone, email, LinkedIn, and other proven methods to engage prospects.
- Participating in marketing programs, such as creation and maintenance of mailing lists, invitations, sales symposiums, and trade shows.
- Maintaining and updating HubSpot(CRM) with daily activity logs and manage data quality.
What You Will Bring To The Table
- Desire to work in tech industry with a growing company
- Experience in a high-volume, outbound calling environment preferred
- Appointment setting experience preferred
- Ability to learn and absorb material quickly
- Energetic and self-motivated hunter with a constant sense of urgency
- Attention to the details; organized and metric-driven
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable) with a professional presence.
- Strong work and/or internship experience; Software, SaaS industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency with contact sourcing tools like. LinkedIn, Discover.org, etc.
- Proficiency telemarketing
- Basic understanding of IT fundamentals and Professional services organization
- Ability to be successful reaching decision makers and quickly qualifying a sales opportunity
Job Type: Full-time
Send your resume to hr at logandata.com.