Logan Data Inc’s mission is to provide customized solutions for our clients in a timely and efficient manner.
We at Logan Data value our employees and their well being, our benefits package includes:
- 2 to 3 weeks of paid time off
- Paid sick time off
- Medical and Dental Health Insurance
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- 401k Plan
Hot Jobs to Apply Today!
Logan Data Inc, one of the fastest growing Data Analytics company in the New England Area, is looking for a Sales Engineer to become an essential member of the team in Westford, MA. We offer a competitive salary with an aggressive commission structure and full benefits. You will be able to attend networking events in the Boston area and be a part of a close knit team. This position will be located in Westford, MA.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting research and networking to make new business contacts.
- Achieving growth and hitting revenue targets in the New England region
- Crafting sales campaigns
- Designing and implementing a strategic territory plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Highly motivated & driven to deliver results that meet & exceed goals
- Outstanding verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries
- Experience working with Data Analytics, Data Integration or Date Warehouse focusses companies
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate degree in any field
- 1 to 5 years of sales experience
- 25% travel required
Job Type: Full-time
Send your resume to hr at logandata.com.
- Understand the project scope, identify activities/tasks, task level estimates, schedule dependencies, risks and provide inputs;
- Provide inputs to testing strategy, configuration, deployment, hardware/ software requirements etc;
- Analyze functional/ non-functional requirements and seek clarifications for better understanding of requirements;
- Guide the developers in identifying, preparing and conducting unit test cases and fixing defects based on results;
- Conduct code review;
- Prepare LLD/ detailed design documents based on HLD and briefing from Module Lead;
- Consolidate and provide all modules to Architects/ Module Lead/ Designers for review;
- Develop components inventory for the code to be developed tying it to the non-functional requirements;
- Develop test cases for each module;
- Conduct / guide unit testing and integration testing and fix defects;
- Review and approve code to be moved to testing environment;
- Provide support to QA team and coordinate for various phases of testing;
- Investigate critical defects and establish need for fixing;
- Assist team lead and project manager on estimates around defect fixes;
- Assess and create deployment roll back plan;
- Perform Sanity checks post deployment to ensure smooth production; and
- Share activity status with supervisor and highlight concerns if any.
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or closely related field (foreign equivalent is acceptable) with 6 years IT experience. Experience must include:
- 3 years of experience with ETL using Informatica.
- 3 years of experience with Oracle and SQL Server or DB2/ Neteeza/ Teradata.
- 3 years of experience in DW/BI (data warehousing and business intelligence).
- 3 years of experience using dimensional modeling.
- 3 years of experience with Unix.
- 3 years of experience working on Managed Services teams/projects.
*Experience may be gained concurrently.
Incidental travel to client sites and work locations as needed.
Please mail cover letter and resume to Anu Surendran, Logan Data Inc, 2 Lan Dr, Westford, MA 01886.